Veeam Backup & Replication add-on for Kaseya needs to support Veeam Backup & Replication 9.x monitoring.
The names of Veeam Backup & Replication services have been changed in version 9.
Download the hotfix here.
Steps to apply the hotfix:
- Make sure Veeam add-on is of version 126.96.36.199
- Unpack and place the updated PowerShell script into the following directory on Kaseya server: C:\Kaseya\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSASharedFiles\VeeamBackupAddon
- "Unknown" state is reported for Scale-Out Backup Repositories in "Backup Repository" report and in Veeam Backup & Replication section > Dashboards > "Backup Infrastructure Inventory" and "Repositories" widgets
- Incorrect "0" data is reported for "Per Vm" license type in "Backup Server Stats" report and in Veeam Backup & Replication section > License node
- No data available for the "Protected Vms" counter in Veeam Backup & Replication section > "License" node
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.