Review and install updated certificates manually as per this KB article.
If one of the certificates is outdated, follow the steps from Microsoft's article to change the certificate revocation policy.
Disable Certificate Revocation Check
If the machine is not connected to the internet, certificate status cannot be verified. To workaround this follow the steps below to completely disable certificate verification:
- Control Panel > Internet Options (inetcpl.cpl)
- Go to the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section, and uncheck the following:
- Check for publisher's certificate revocation
- Check for server certificate revocation
- Check for signatures on downloaded programs
- Click OK