When installing the license file, the following error message may occur: License signature is invalid
Sometimes the license check module is unable to process the license key correctly.
To resolve the issue follow these steps:
- Stop Veeam ONE Monitor Server service.
- Back up the original VeeamNet.dll file at C:\Program Files\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Monitor Server\
- Download the new VeeamNet.dll here and replace the original file with it.
- Start Veeam ONE Monitor Server service.
- Manually install GlobalSign certificates as per this KB article.
It no longer contains the issue described in the present article, so downloading the current ISO file and installing Veeam ONE from it will resolve the license installation issue.