Release Notes for Veeam Management Pack 8.0 Update 4.
Please confirm you are running Veeam Management Pack 8.0 prior to installing this update. You can check this in Operations Manager console under Administration | Management Packs, the build number should be 184.108.40.2068 or later.
To install the update, import the management packs through Operations Manager console > Administration > Management Packs > Import Management Packs.
To obtain Veeam MP 8.0 for System Center - Update 4, please download it here.
- Veeam Integration Pack for Operations Management Suite
- Veeam VMware custom vCenter Alarm Monitor now supports VMs as target
- Improved Veeam Hyper-V Host CPU Scheduling Analysis monitor
- Datastore Unknown Files Analysis monitor supports Num Samples parameter
- Additional drill-down link in Veeam MP Analysis Reports
- Web console displays a blank page instead of Morning Coffee Dashboard
- ‘VMwareCluster.totalvMotions’ performance metric values not collected
- Hyper-V Cluster Disk counters display incorrect values
- False alerts from ‘Veeam Hyper-V VM Checkpoint Age’ monitor
- Empty Guest OS and Guest DNS name properties
- High memory usage causes Health Service restarts
- ‘Veeam Backup: Repository Connection Status’ availability monitor works as expected
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.