Proceed with these steps to implement an alternative tags collection/assignment method:
1. Check whether the account used to connect vCenter Server and ESX(i) hosts have all the necessary permissions
2. Check that your Veeam ONE installation has version 9.5 Update 3 or later.
3. Install PowerCLI 6.5
on Veeam ONE server.
4. On the Veeam ONE server:
- Open Windows registry editor snap-in and navigate to the following registry path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Veeam\Reporter Enterprise\
- Create a new registry key or modify the existing one:
5. Restart Veeam ONE services to apply the changes.