This session includes local Veeam® System Engineers looking under the hood of Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux. See how the Veeam Agents work together with Veeam Backup & Replication™ to protect the world beyond VMs.
Live demonstrations of the following products:
• Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows
• Veeam Agent for Linux
• Veeam Backup & Replication
This session features an overview of the integration between Cisco HyperFlex and Veeam Availability Suite™. A Veeam® Systems Engineer will demo the solution to help familiarize you with the key aspects that Veeam and Cisco bring to the table together.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about:
• Backup from Storage Snapshots
• On-Demand Sandbox™ from HyperFlex snapshots
• Recovery from Cisco HyperFlex snapshots
• And much more!
This session features one-on-one time with a Veeam® Systems Engineer! All question will be answered, because this webinar is based 100% on participation.
Topics that may be covered include:
• Veeam products or features
• Deployment scenarios
• Best practices and other tricks of the trade
• And more!
This webinar is aimed at uncovering the myths surrounding the completeness and simplicity of backing up and recovering Microsoft Office 365 Exchange data.
The Veeam® Systems Engineer will cover:
Join Veeam® for an in-depth exploration of the latest news for backup and replication.
Throughout this demo, we will introduce new features in Veeam Backup & Replication™ Update 4 and showcase real examples of how to improve your Cloud Data Management.
Learn how to:
• Gain native object storage support with Veeam Cloud Tier
• Expand restore options to AWS and Azure Stack with Veeam Cloud Mobility
• Improve security and compliance with Veeam DataLabs