NEW Veeam® Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux work alongside Veeam Backup & Replication™ to extend Availability to Microsoft Windows and Linux workloads, helping you avoid downtime and data loss for Windows and Linux-based physical or public cloud-based servers, workstations and endpoints — quickly and easily!
Delivering Availability for physical and cloud-based servers and workstations — on-premises or remote — presents challenges all organizations must overcome, including:
- Cumbersome and expensive processes involved in backing up and recovering Windows and Linux instances that reside in the cloud
- Catering to complex hardware configurations or regulatory compliance requirements when providing robust backup for physical servers and workstations that cannot be virtualized
- Providing low RPOs for roaming laptops and tablets belonging to traveling users and those in home offices
What’s more, everyday occurrences such as lapses in connectivity, hardware failures, file corruption — even ransomware or theft — can leave an organization’s data at risk.
Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux solve these challenges by enabling you to:
- Reduce cost and complexity while ensuring Availability for Windows and Linux instances in the cloud
- Achieve Availability for physical servers and workstations that cannot be virtualized
- Meet RPOs and reduce the risk of data loss for desktops, laptops and tablets outside of the corporate network.
Veeam Availability Platform delivers the next generation of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™, providing businesses and enterprises of all sizes with the means to ensure Availability for virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads through the following: Business continuity, Agility and Visibility.