As we continue to get ready for VeeamON, the Community Event for Data Recovery Experts, Veeam is excited to announce eight Veeam Innovation Award (VIA) winners for 2023.
As is our tradition at VeeamON, we are inviting the global Veeam community to vote for one of these VIA winners to also be recognized as Best in Show for VeeamON. Please click on the video link for each VIA winner to learn more about what earned them their award – and then VOTE HERE for who should be Best in Show. Results will be announced live on Day Two of VeeamON in Miami.
Four Veeam Customers were awarded for the great results that they are achieving using Veeam-powered solutions:
- Alpha Bank protects both its VMware datacenters and its Microsoft 365 for both operational resilience and disaster recovery.
- Asda protects 660 remote sites with Azure as its recovery environment, while reducing their helpdesk volumes and providing self-service recovery.
- City of Birmingham ensures its first responders have the data they need to serve and protect their community, while reducing their operational costs.
- Tree Top replaced their legacy backup infrastructure and ensured availability for all their mission critical applications by utilizing disaster recovery as a service from 11:11 (another VIA winner).
Four Veeam Partners were awarded for their outstanding offerings that are delivering great capabilities to their customers:
- 11:11 Systems Cyber Incident Recovery solution provides offsite backups, recovery automation, facilities, and professional services in response to cyber attacks.
- Opti 9 Observr is an anomaly detection & remediation service that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect suspicious activity within customers’ Veeam infrastructure. Observr notifies the customer of malicious and anomalous activity in their environment.
- Probax Scout for Veeam greatly enhances and simplifies the user experience for MSPs using Veeam, unlocking additional capabilities and automating traditional deployment and configuration of Veeam solutions.
- virtualDCS CloudCover Service is a single pane of glass portal designed for the channel, purpose-built to deliver Veeam as a Service (e.g. Cloud Connect, 365 and Kasten by Veeam etc.) as one self-service solution providing end-to-end security, backup and data immutability with ransomware protection.
Sincere thanks to the nearly 100 organizations that nominated for a VIA this year and congratulations to all eight VIA winners. We look forward to celebrating you at VeeamON and announcing the Best in Show results from main stage on Day Two. Please be sure to VOTE.
Be sure to check out all the prior Veeam Innovation Award winners here.