The following message displayed while opening Processes tab in Veeam Monitor client for a Virtual Machine:
It asks for user credentials each time. Specifying the correct credentials does not work.
Please ensure following prerequisites are met:
- The Remote Registry service must be Enabled and Started (it is also recommended to set this service to start automatically with Windows):
- This service can be configured via Services which is accessible by entering services.msc in the Windows Run Prompt.
- The Local Policy "Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon" must be Enabled.
- This can be updated using the Local Group Policy Editor which is accessible by entering gpedit.msc in the Windows Run Prompt.
- The policy can be found at the following path in the Local Group Policy Editor: Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Logon.
- Make sure that the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) can be reached from the Veeam ONE server.
NOTE: Veeam ONE resolves the Virtual Machine name using exactly the same name specified in the infrastructure view.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.