This KB article was created to document how to create a case with Veeam Support via the customer portal.
Any information you can provide regarding the issue you are experiencing could have a significant impact on how fast the issue is diagnosed and resolved. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Issue description, impact on your system and business operations, issue severity, and the exact text of error messages and diagnostic details.
- Steps to reproduce the problem, known workarounds
- Contact number where you can be reached
- Best time to reach you, and contact method (i.e. email/phone)
1. Go to http://cp.veeam.com
2. Click [Sign in to Open a case]
3. Enter your credentials, and click Sign In
4. Click Open Case
5. On next page you will fill in details regarding the issue. Please remember to include the exact error message that is occurring. Including screen shots can often help expedite resolution.
6. After clicking next you will be taken to a page listing 3 KB articles that may be related to your issue.
7. On the next page you will be asked to add attachments to your case. It is on this page that you will attach the logs related to the issue, and any screenshots you have gathered.
If the log package is large there will be an upload completion percentage listed in the status of the browser.
8. On the last page of case creation you will have an opportunity to review all details provided and provide specific contact details.
After you have created a case you will be contacted within the time set forth in the SLA agreement for the severity you specified.