This KB article was created to document how to create a case with Veeam Support via the customer portal.
Note: In order to create a support case for Veeam Endpoint Backup, open the application and choose "Support" tab.
In order to open a new case you must be designated as a Case Administrator. For more information on how to setup Case Administrators review https://www.veeam.com/kb2211 .
Any information you can provide regarding the issue you are experiencing could have a significant impact on how fast the issue is diagnosed and resolved. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- Issue description, impact on your system and business operations, issue severity, and the exact text of error messages and diagnostic details.
- Steps to reproduce the problem, known workarounds
- Contact number where you can be reached
- Best time to reach you, and contact method (i.e. email/phone)
- Go to https://my.veeam.com (or directly to our customer portal https://my.veeam.com/#/open-case/step-1 )
- Enter your credentials and click Sign In
- Click on "Open Case" button in the menu on the left side.
- On the right side of the page you need to fill in all the required details. Please remember to include the exact error message that is occurring. Screenshots inclusion can often help expedite resolution.
- After clicking "Next" you will be taken to a page listing several KB articles that may be related to your issue. You may want to save them, but anyway, please click "Next" again.
- On the next page you will be asked to add attachments to your case. It is on this page that you will attach the logs related to the issue, and any screenshots you have gathered.
If the log package is large there will be an upload completion percentage listed in the status of the browser.
- On the last page of case creation you will have an opportunity to review all details provided and provide specific contact details.
After you have created a case you will be contacted within the time set forth in the SLA agreement for the severity you specified.
To view your Production Licenses are discover what email is assigned as the License Administrator please click here: https://my.veeam.com/#/licenses/production