This patch is cumulative and compatible with version 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, and 22.214.171.124
Install Patch following these instructions:
Make sure that you are running aforementioned versions. You can verify this by going to Help -> About. From here, make sure that you have no jobs running currently before running the executable.
1. Run the executable provided in the FTP link.
2. Open the Backup and Replication console and allow it to update all components.
3. Right click on the Backup Infrastructure node and choose Rescan Storage.
4. Go to the History>System tab, and confirm the latest Storage Discovery task has completed successfully.
5. Go to Help|About and confirm that build 126.96.36.199 is showing
If you have any questions or problems, please contact Veeam Support @ http://www.veeam.com/support.html