These are the issues resolved by the Patch 3 for Veeam Backup version 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52 / 184.108.40.206. This patch is cumulative and contains fixes from Patch 1.
Please confirm you are running version 220.127.116.11/18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 prior to applying this patch. You can check this under Help | About in Veeam Backup & Replication console. Once the patch is installed, please open the GUI of Veeam B&R and update the components. After upgrading, your build will be version 126.96.36.199.
• Application-aware image processing may cause Windows Server 2012 Domain Controller to stop booting if virtual machine is configured to use EFI.
• File level recovery process hangs on dynamic disks with partitions size being multiple of 4GB.
• Re-IP fails for replicas if host where replica VM was originally created is deleted from the cluster.
• Disabled ability to move folders in the Files tree with Shift + drag and drop operation because this functionality was not implemented and may result in data loss if the move process is cancelled.
• Adding virtual disks that were originally excluded back to the job results in wrong change ID used during the first incremental backup.
• Backup jobs may fail with the error "ChannelError: ConnectionReset"
• Upgrading vCenter or ESX(i) hosts may result in duplicate hosts appearing under Managed Servers, causing jobs to fail with object not found errors.
• VM Copy job always logs the following warning when the target is another VMFS datastore: "Could not perform threshold check for backup location."
• Deleting temporary VM snapshot manually instead of letting the job delete it results in vCenter connection duplication. As the result, vCenter Server may stop responding due to too many connections already opened with the following error: 503 Service Unavailable
• Under certain circumstances, additional registry processing required for SureBackup jobs and re-IP addressing may cause registry corruption with VM failing to boot with the following error: "System hive error" or "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM"
• Improved performance of enumerating infrastructure objects in large vSphere deployments.
• Changed block tracking (CBT) driver does not monitor newly appearing virtual disks on volumes that were in redirected access mode at the time when CBT driver starts. This results in full scan incremental runs for the affected virtual disks with the following warning: "Failed to flush change tracking data before snapshot."
• Adding virtual disk files located on volumes mounted into the folder under changed block tracking fails with the following error: "The device object parameter is either not a valid device object or is not attached to the volume specified by the file name."
• Instant VM Recovery fails if virtual disk files are located on a mount point.
• Copying very large files from Windows Server 2012 CSV volume may consume lots of host memory.
• Under rare circumstances, backup file update may fail with the following error: "Failed to store all blob data at the metastore."
Veeam Explorer for Exchange
• Exporting a very large amount of individual items may use up all available system memory.
• Opening certain mailbox databases may fail with the "Jet error -1206" error when Veeam Backup & Replication is installed on Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
• Restoring emails that were sent using Outlook Web Access (OWA) fails with the following error: "Error code: ErrorItemSavePropertyError".
• Start-VBRInstantVMRecovery cmdlet fails with the following error: "Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password."
Please be aware that starting from September 2018 downloading updates will require an active contract for the corresponding product.