Release Notes for Veeam ONE 7.0 Patch 2.
This update should be applied to remote systems with the Veeam ONE Monitor Client, as well as the Veeam ONE server.
- Alarm history view performance improved by limiting the alarm list to the last 1000 triggered alarms.
- Incorrect data in Proxy Summary view.
- Veeam Backup performance collection fails with error "Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string."
- Backup Job Historical Information shows incorrect job duration.
- Data collection and reporting jobs get re-scheduled automatically.
- Capacity Planning report fails with error "Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type date time".
- Reports generated via direct links are not displayed in Internet Explorer 11. To workaround this issue, add Veeam ONE website to trusted sites.
- Veeam ONE website is not displayed. To workaround this issue, add Veeam ONE website to trusted sites.
- VM Uptime report shows no data for historical time intervals after the upgrade from Veeam ONE 184.108.40.2066. This is caused by the switch to the new VM uptime monitor that improves report accuracy.
- Host disk alarms are reset to default thresholds after the upgrade. The list of affected alarms is the following:
- Host disk SCSI aborts
- Host disk bus resets
- Host disk read latency
- Host disk write latency
- Host average disk queue length
To obtain Veeam ONE Patch 2, please download it here.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.