Release Notes for Veeam ONE 8.0 Update 2.
Please confirm you are running Veeam ONE 8 prior to installing this update. You can check this under Help | About in Veeam ONE Monitor Client, the build number should be 8.0.0.xxx. After upgrading, your version build will be 126.96.36.1999.
This update should be applied to remote systems with the Veeam ONE Monitor Client, as well as the Veeam ONE server.
Before you apply the update, make sure you have a full backup of Veeam ONE database.
To obtain Veeam ONE v8 Update 2, please download it here.
If you are looking for Veeam Backup & Replication 8.0 Update 2, please follow this link.
- Snapshot size and snapshot age alarms are not resolved in some conditions.
- Host hardware monitoring alarms are not triggered for warning messages.
- Veeam ONE database is flooded with Hyper-V events from the Windows security log.
- Host hardware sensors alarm is fired for stateless sensors.
- Under certain circumstances alarms in the error state do not send notifications when alarms’ severity switches to the warning level.
- Veeam ONE administrator user accounts cannot review any data if the same accounts have “no access” permissions in the vCenter Server.
- If VM has more than one virtual disk, guest OS disk space alarm will not be triggered.
- Last triggered alarms list loading too slowly.
- Veeam Data Collection Service fails to start.
- Email notifications containing special characters are not displayed correctly.
- Veeam ONE service does not start in a timely manner.
- Under rare conditions Monitor Client cannot connect to Veeam ONE server after installing update 1.
- Scheduled reports that were created via Report Builder fail with the following error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- Multiple organizations vDC performance report does not have any data in VMs by CPU Ready table.
- Oversized and undersized VMs reports contain VM duplicates when Business View group is selected as a reporting scope.
- Reports created via Report Builder do not preserve the configured scope.
- Reports saved with date from/date to time intervals under certain circumstances are reset to default reporting intervals.
- Replica billing report has incorrect formatting after exporting it to the PDF format.
- Scheduled custom infrastructure report fails with the following error message “Error: Report parameter Expand all groups in the report is empty”
- Reports cannot be viewed in the separate tab.
- Veeam widgets not displayed in Sharepoint Page Viewer after upgrade to Veeam ONE 8, showing "Access is denied" error.
- VMs growth report ignores filters by Business View group.
- vApp performance report displays wrong VMs for the user that has limited permissions in the virtual infrastructure.
- Disk I/O information in the Business View tab is not available if “Chart Option: Stack by VMs” is selected on the datastore object.
- VMs located in Business View groups have incorrect last backup date information.
- vSphere tags can only be applied to one vCenter Server.
Veeam Backup & Replication Integration
- When granular restore permissions are set in Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager, a connection to the managed Veeam Backup & Replication server fails with the following error message "Server connection failure".
- Under certain circumstances orphaned VM backup snapshot alarm is false triggered.
- Upgraded Veeam ONE v7 servers cannot collect data from Veeam Backup & Replication servers.
- If VM is backed up by multiple backup jobs, then last backup date property might display wrong information.
- Protected VMs report summary chart can contain inaccurate information about protected VMs number.
- Veeam Backup & Replication server cannot be removed from Veeam ONE console.
- Incorrect data is displayed on Veeam backup proxy summary tab, when parallel virtual disk processing option is enabled in the Veeam Backup & Replication server.
- Last backup date is not displayed for Hyper-V VMs.
- Irrelevant values displayed in the Backup Proxy performance graphs.
- False triggers of Backup performance data collection failure alarm.