Release Notes for Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 4a.
Please confirm that you are running version 9.0 Update 1 (build 220.127.116.118) or later prior to installing this update. You can check this under Help | About in Veeam ONE console. After the successful upgrade, your build number will be 18.104.22.16887.
After the upgrade you will also see the vendor name changed from Veeam Software AG to Veeam Software Group GmbH, reflecting the legal company name change. Please note that the name change has also resulted in a change of the signing certificates.
Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 4a is a cumulative hotfix rollup that addresses issues reported by customers on the original build of Update 4, and adds the following new features and enhancements:
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 is now supported.
- VMware vCloud Director 9.7 compatibility at the existing Update 4 feature level.
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 readiness including support for VMs with virtual hardware version 15.
- Dell EMC Data Domain using DD OS 6.2 is now supported as the backup repository via both DDBoost and CIFS/NFS protocols.
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update and Microsoft Windows Server version 1903 support as guest VMs, and for the installation of Veeam ONE.
- VMware vSphere 6.5 U3 and VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 are officially supported with Update 4a.
- High CPU usage is observed on the Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3/3a/4 server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Business View grouping expression raises an error “invalid expression” if the length is longer than 25 rows
- Exporting Business View objects in the Veeam ONE Monitor client does not include category names
- Object Properties collection task returns error or warning with “Failed to retrieve empty storage controller list for Hyper-V host” message in the session details
- High load on Veeam ONE SQL Server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances Veeam ONE cannot connect to the database after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Failed to download clients.xml from the vCenter server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances performance data cannot be collected from SCVMM server and its objects
- Veeam ONE cannot collect data from Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and its objects
- Veeam ONE tries to connect to already deleted hosts from the monitoring
For new installations and upgrades from the previous versions, use the 9.5 Update 4a ISO image:
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.