Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 4a is a cumulative hotfix rollup that addresses issues reported by customers on the original build of Update 4
, and adds the following new features and enhancements:Platform support
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2019 is now supported.
- VMware vCloud Director 9.7 compatibility at the existing Update 4 feature level.
- VMware vSphere 6.7 U2 readiness including support for VMs with virtual hardware version 15.
- Dell EMC Data Domain using DD OS 6.2 is now supported as the backup repository via both DDBoost and CIFS/NFS protocols.
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update and Microsoft Windows Server version 1903 support as guest VMs, and for the installation of Veeam ONE.
- VMware vSphere 6.5 U3 and VMware vSphere 6.7 U3 are officially supported with Update 4a.
Update 4a addresses over 100 minor bugs reported by customers and found during the internal testing, including the following common issues:
- High CPU usage is observed on the Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3/3a/4 server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Business View grouping expression raises an error “invalid expression” if the length is longer than 25 rows
- Exporting Business View objects in the Veeam ONE Monitor client does not include category names
- Object Properties collection task returns error or warning with “Failed to retrieve empty storage controller list for Hyper-V host” message in the session details
- High load on Veeam ONE SQL Server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances Veeam ONE cannot connect to the database after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Failed to download clients.xml from the vCenter server after upgrading Veeam ONE to v9.5 Update 4
- Under certain circumstances performance data cannot be collected from SCVMM server and its objects
- Veeam ONE cannot collect data from Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and its objects
- Veeam ONE tries to connect to already deleted hosts from the monitoring