Creation of IAM Policies is part of the creation of IAM Roles and IAM Users.
To simplify the process the instructions below explain how to create IAM Policy from pre-defined JSON text.
Please follow the instruction to create the IAM Policy:
1. In AWS Management Console navigate to IAM Management Console (Services -> Security, Identity & Compliance -> IAM)
2. Go to Policies
3. Press on "Create policy" button
4. Select "JSON" tab
5. Copy and paste the JSON text into the edit field
6. Press "Review policy" button
7. Choose a name for the policy e.g. "vb4aws_pol1"
8. Press "Create policy" button
Please use the created IAM Policy by name in creation of IAM Role or IAM User