Release notes for Veeam Backup & Replication 10 Cumulative Patch 1.
This patch is superseded by the Cumulative Patch 2
Please confirm that you are running version 10 (build 10.0.0.4461) prior to installing this update. You can check this under Help | About in the Veeam Backup & Replication console. After upgrade, your build number will be 10.0.0.4461 P1.
Cloud Connect users: This patch is not compatible with the Cloud Connect infrastructure based on the RTM build 10.0.0.4442. Please confirm with your service provider that they are using the GA build 10.0.0.4461 (any patch level) prior to upgrading!
Veeam Backup & Replication 10 Cumulative Patch 1 is a hotfix rollup that addresses the following issues reported by our customers on the original build of v10:
- Defragment and compact functionality performs multiple passes on the same full backup for backup jobs that do not use per-VM backup file chains.
- Querying WMI API class "Backup" fails with error code 0x80131500, which affects integration such as Veeam Service Provider Console (formerly Veeam Availability Console).
- Start-VBRInstantRecovery PowerShell cmdlet fails to process restore points created by Backup Copy jobs.
- VCSP rental license point weights were updated according to the March 1st 2020 changes.
- Copying NAS backups to secondary target erroneously consumes licenses (in addition to licenses consumed by the primary file backup job).
- Capacity Tier copy policy may erroneously upload full backups to object storage periodically when source backup chains do not have periodic fulls.
- Resetting CBT on Active Full backup fails if the database contains orphaned ESXi hosts.
- Deleting a vApp from vCloud Director backup may delete the entire backup if backup chain type was recently changed to per-VM backup.
- Hyper-V backup jobs fail the "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error in environments where at least one virtual machine is stored in the SCVMM Library.
- Replica VMs disk space estimation logic may return incorrect value due to case sensitivity with virtual disk paths, resulting in some disks contributing to the total size twice.
- SureBackup jobs using advanced multi-host virtual labs fail with the "Invalid configuration for device " error.
- SureBackup log export functionality fails with the "Object was not found" error for SureBackup jobs that include an Application Group.
- Backup to Tape job skips processing synthetic full backups with forever forward incremental source backup chains on days when full backup file merge happens.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.