After upgrading the machine where Veeam Service Provider Console is installed to Windows 10 version 2004, ConnectWise Manage plugin stops working with the following error: “Secondary index is corrupt. The database must be defragmented or the affected index must be deleted. If the corrupt index is over Unicode text, a likely cause is a sort-order change”.
ConnectWise Manage plugin database is fragmented and database index is changed.
- Locate the VeeamConnectorDb.edb file on the machine where Veeam Service Provider Console is installed.
If you installed Veeam Service Provider Console using a distributed installation scenario, find this file on the machine where the Veeam Service Provider Console Server component runs.
- Run the command prompt using an account with local administrator privileges.
- In the command prompt, run the command to defragment the ConnectWise Manage plugin database.
For example, if VeeamConnectorDb.edb file resides in C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Veeam Availability Console\Plugins\ConnectWiseManage\Database\ folder, the command must be:
esentutl.exe /d "C:\ProgramData\Veeam\Veeam Availability Console\Plugins\ConnectWiseManage\Database\VeeamConnectorDb.edb"
- Wait for the operation to complete.
- In the Services snap-in, start the ConnectWise Manage plugin services.