To upgrade existing installation, do the following:
- In the Veeam Backup for AWS configuration menu on the left, click Support Information.
- On the Updates tab, click Check and view updates. The Veeam Updater page will open.
- On the Veeam Updater page, in the Updates are available for this system section, select check box next to the Veeam update package.
- In the Choose action section, specify the following settings:
- Select the Install updates now option.
- Select the Reboot automatically after install if required check box to allow Veeam Backup for AWS to reboot the backup server if needed.
- Click Install Updates Now.
After installing Veeam Backup for AWS v3, your build version will be 18.104.22.1689.
For a new installation please use the link below: