Accessing and managing the hosting rental (Veeam® Cloud & Service Provider) licenses on the VCSP Pulse self-service portal.
VCSP Pulse is an automated platform where the Service Providers can generate, edit, manage, download the rental licenses directly. The platform represents a collaboration hub between the Service Provider, their Aggregator and Veeam and provides more efficiency in working with licenses.
NOTE: Only migrated Service Providers who received a notification from Veeam or their Aggregator regarding their onboarding to VCSP Pulse can to log in to the platform.
Download a rental license:
3. Go to Rental Agreement
4. In the Contract Number column, click a contract number with an Active rental agreement status.
5. Click Manage Licenses
6. Click the license that you want to download
7. Select the necessary product version and click Download
Edit a rental license:
1. Click Edit and change the number of workloads for existing licenses
2. Click Request New Licenses to generate a new license file
3. In the License Description field, provide a description for a new license
4. Click Next
5. In the Available Products list, select the necessary product
6. Drag and Drop the product to the Selected Products section and specify the amount of workloads
7. Click Submit