Veeam Reporter Scheduling Service may fail to start with the following exception:
The service did not respond in a timely fashion
The default timeout of 30 seconds for service start up is reached. This is normally caused by an issue of an environmental nature.
Here are the steps to increase the timeout:
- On the Veeam ONE server, access the registry editor by clicking Start > Run > and typing regedit.
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- Create a new value as DWORD by right-clicking on the pane on the right and name it ServicesPipeTimeout
- Set the value to 180000 (3 minutes) decimal and click OK.
- Restart the machine to apply the changes.