After the manual Veeam ONE database creation (KB2312), Veeam ONE Report packs will need to be installed.
This article contains instructions for manual import of report pack.
Please follow these steps to install report packs:
- Navigate to \Addons\Extension Modules on the Veeam ONE ISO.
- Copy all the files from the Extension Modules folder to C:\Program Files\Veeam\Veeam ONE\Veeam ONE Reporter Server.
- Restart Veeam ONE Reporter server service.
- Make sure that all the files you copied to the Veeam ONE installation folder have been automatically removed after the service restart.
- Check whether the reports you need are available.
- Install the latest Update for your Veeam ONE version. If the update has already been installed, repeat the installation.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.