Release Notes for Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV 1.0 Update 2.
Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV 1.0 Update 2 includes fixes for series of bugs and issues. The most critical ones are listed below.
- Improved backup performance in some cases due to not enough queue depth on read operations.
- In some cases, the proxy appliance would schedule too many parallel tasks causing resource and performance issues. The bug has been fixed to offer optimal operation.
- Resolved issue with configuration backups being larger than required due to ignoring of configuration backup settings.
- Fixed bug with deleted VM retention not properly cleaning backups of deleted VMs.
- Fixed bug with Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV service crashes in rare circumstances.
- Fixed bug with backup failures on highly loaded proxy appliances.
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.