Release Notes for Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV 1.0 Update 3.
This update supersedes Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV 1.0 Update 2.
Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV 1.0 Update 3 includes improvements and fixes for series of issues. The most critical ones are listed below.
- New resource manager added for optimizing parallel task processing.
- Improved speed of the full backup for some guest filesystems.
- Fixed rare service crashes caused by memory leaks.
- Fixed rare service crashes on source clusters with high loads.
- Optimized deleted VM retention for configurations with large number of VMs.
- Persistent job retries have been updated to continue jobs interrupted by the reboot of the proxy appliance.
- To deploy brand new Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV
- To update existing Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.