As a result of ongoing R&D effort and in response to customer feedback, Cumulative Patch KB4235 provides a set of bug fixes, the most significant of which are listed below:
- Generating a PDF for the Monthly Usage Report fails with the “The CancellationTokenSource has been disposed” error.
- Under certain conditions, a team Archived state is not preserved in Microsoft 365 after backup completion.
- During mailbox backup processing of the hidden TeamsMessagesData folder it may fail with the ErrorInternalServerError. After you apply the cumulative patch KB4235 such folders will be skipped from processing. See KB4256 for further information.
- Teams backup may fail with the “The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found” error on processing tabs.
- Some of the explicitly selected OneDrive folders may not be processed if the list of folders in the backup scope has been changed. See KB4257 for further information.
- When exploring Teams backups via the REST API, some of the folders under the Files node may not be displayed.
- A restore session started via the REST API may be displayed as running in the UI after it has been closed via REST API.
- A request to remove a specific Team from an object storage repository using the Remove-VBOEntityData cmdlet, mistakenly deletes all Teams backup data from local cache.
This Cumulative Patch also includes all fixes that were present in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 5d Cumulative Patch KB4222.