1) The repository for the backup job(s) will need to be deleted however you cannot delete the repository with jobs linked to it so what you can do is create another repository pointing to the same location.
2) Move the Veeam files (VBK, VRB, VIB, VBM) from the SysWow64 folder back into their original locations with the rest of the backup files for your jobs.
3) As long as you have a VBM file for each set of backups you can then simply go into Backup Repositories (under Backup Infrastructure) and re-scan the repositorie(s) that you just created. Veeam should then see that the backup files reside in that directory.
4) Go into your Backup jobs and point back to the newly created repository and click the Map Backups link. Your jobs should pick up where they left off and you shouldn't have this issue again.
5) Delete the original repository which should now have no jobs linked to it.