Veeam is a global company, and we collect personal information from individuals all over the world. We strive to comply with all applicable privacy and data security laws around the globe, including GDPR, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), and other applicable laws. To that end, we offer a number of tools to help maximize your control over the information Veeam may have about you.
If you have consented to receive communications, you can manage what information you receive from Veeam about products and services and how such information is received by specifying your communication preferences and subscription details at the subscription preferences page.
If you provided consent, but later wish to discontinue receiving marketing and/or non-transactional e-mails from us, you may do so in the “My Account” section of our website or using an "unsubscribe" link in any email or the Veeam unsubscribe page. Note that this does not apply to transactional emails related to users’ business relationship with Veeam.
In the event you choose not to provide certain Personal Information, we may not be able to respond completely or adequately to your questions, provide updates, and/or information about our products and services. We will however continue to use your Personal Information for the limited purpose of sending you important notices relating to information about your purchases, changes to our policies and agreements, or for other reasons permitted by applicable law.
Your GDPR and California Privacy Rights.
Where GDPR and CCPA applies to the Personal Information we have collected, you may have certain rights you can exercise under certain circumstances. These may include:
- Right of Access/Right to Know/Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that Veeam disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or share about you, as well as information about our data privacy practices.
- Right of Erasure/Deletion: You may have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you or about you.
- Right to Object: You may have the right to object to, or opt-out of, certain processing Veeam undertakes with your Personal Information.
- Right to Rectification: You may have the right to correct any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Information Veeam may hold about you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: Veeam will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint: Under GDPR to lodge a complaint with an appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your Personal Information.
Veeam does not “sell” your Personal Information.
Some of these rights can be exercised at the subscription preferences page. For example, you can correct certain of the Personal Information we have about you, you can withdraw consent for or object to certain processing, and you can restrict certain processing.
For any other requests to exercise your GDPR and CCPA privacy rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your request by filling in this form.
Note that to protect the security, confidentiality, and integrity of your Personal Information, we may need to verify your identity before processing your request. In some cases we may need to collect additional information to verify your identity, such as a government issued ID.
Finally, under the CCPA you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. If you choose to do that, we may seek additional information to ensure that you have actually designated the agent to make the request.