Cloud SQL Backup and Recovery for MySQL
Automate native backup of MySQL databases in Google Cloud, featuring flexible policy-based protection and per-database recovery options. Leverage snapshots, backups, and archives depending on your needs, and easily restore a selected instance or database to the original or a different location.
Role-Based Access Control
Delegate specific data protection permissions to different users, maximizing operational efficiency while ensuring greater security. Roles include:
- Portal Administrator: Full access to Veeam Backup for Google Cloud, including its configuration.
- Portal Operator: Access to the infrastructure and management components of Veeam Backup for Google Cloud.
- Restore Operator: Access only to the restoration of workloads.
Configuration Backup and Restore
Easily back up and restore the configuration database of the Veeam Backup for Google Cloud appliance, for use in application rollback or redeploy, disaster recovery, or project migration.
The updated overview dashboard gives a modern insight into your backup infrastructure with an overview of sessions, policy details, protected workloads, and more!
UI and UX
- NEW overview dashboard — The updated overview dashboard gives a modern insight into your backup infrastructure with an overview of sessions, bottlenecks, policy details, protected workloads, and more!
- Full page wizards — Some wizards were updated to full-screen size to optimize the process of settings configuration.
Backup and recovery
- Worker redesign — It is now possible to specify specific configurations for the backup and archive worker VMs per region, reducing costs and improving efficiency.
- Health check for backup files — A new health check feature has been added to the policy wizard, allowing you to perform additional health checks on repository data.