Today, healthcare IT has never been more essential to the outcomes of modern patient care. The world’s leading healthcare providers are increasingly turning to the Epic Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
platform for efficient and effective delivery of quality patient care. With increased reliance on Epic, it is vital that clinical data and systems are always available, protected and compliant with industry regulations for data security.Cisco
help healthcare organizations meet the most demanding healthcare service level objectives by protecting critical data for Epic’s suite of applications and enabling the recovery of any virtualized Epic EMR applications within seconds or minutes. Cisco HyperFlex ALL NVMe nodes
deliver a high performance, proven and supported hyperconverged infrastructure for all of Epic. This includes the operational database, ensuring the reliable delivery of critical patient information. HyperFlex solutions offer a simple, affordable and non-disruptive way to accommodate growth by leveraging the flexibility of scaling compute and storage resources independently.
- Cisco and Veeam deliver powerful yet simple modern data protection for critical patient and clinical information.
- High performance storage and compute that delivers fast application response
- Cloud-like infrastructure management and simplicity
- Reduced complexity, which reduces IT and storage costs
- Consistent application performance
- Rapid recovery and lower RPOs
- The ability to repurpose data for test dev, forensics, compliance and analytics