Release Notes for Veeam Management Pack 8.0 Update 3
Please confirm you are running Veeam Management Pack 8.0 prior to installing this update. You can check this in Operations Manager console under Administration | Management Packs, the build number should be 188.8.131.528 or later.
To install the update, import the management packs through Operations Manager console > Administration > Management Packs > Import Management Packs.
After upgrade, the version of Management Packs will be 184.108.40.2062.
To obtain Veeam MP 8.0 for System Center - Update 3, please download it here.
- Support for all Microsoft 2016 Platforms (Windows Server, Hyper-V, System Center, SQL)
- Support for vSphere 6.5
- Support for Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5
- Virtual SAN health check alarms monitoring
- Authoring: custom vCenter Alarm monitor
- Authoring: ESXi service status monitor
- Show ESXi services task
- Morning Coffee widget for custom dashboards
- Hyper-V VM properties: Checkpoint Type, Shielded VM
- Veeam Backup and Replication Scale-Out Backup Repositories Support
- Veeam Broker Service Monitor
- “Is Cloud Replica?” property for a Backup Job
- Per-VM Backup license monitoring
- Updated Hybrid Cloud Capacity Planning with new Azure sizes
- Dramatically improved Hyper-V performance collection for CSV objects
- Improved Veeam Backup and Replication Job RPO monitor
- More granular Delegated Restore Permissions report
- Snapshot Summary Report to include correct information about snapshots size
- Instructions on configuring Dataset collection rules
- Limit abnormal latency values received from vCenter
- Host Storage Sensor monitor is enabled
- Job Enabled and Schedule Enabled Backup Job properties added instead of single Enabled
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.