Release Notes for Veeam Management Pack 8.0 Update 3
Please confirm you are running Veeam Management Pack 8.0 prior to installing this update. You can check this in Operations Manager console under Administration | Management Packs, the build number should be 220.127.116.118 or later.
To install the update, import the management packs through Operations Manager console > Administration > Management Packs > Import Management Packs.
After upgrade, the version of Management Packs will be 18.104.22.1682.
To obtain Veeam MP 8.0 for System Center - Update 3, please download it here.
- Support for all Microsoft 2016 Platforms (Windows Server, Hyper-V, System Center, SQL)
- Support for vSphere 6.5
- Support for Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5
- Virtual SAN health check alarms monitoring
- Authoring: custom vCenter Alarm monitor
- Authoring: ESXi service status monitor
- Show ESXi services task
- Morning Coffee widget for custom dashboards
- Hyper-V VM properties: Checkpoint Type, Shielded VM
- Veeam Backup and Replication Scale-Out Backup Repositories Support
- Veeam Broker Service Monitor
- “Is Cloud Replica?” property for a Backup Job
- Per-VM Backup license monitoring
- Updated Hybrid Cloud Capacity Planning with new Azure sizes
- Dramatically improved Hyper-V performance collection for CSV objects
- Improved Veeam Backup and Replication Job RPO monitor
- More granular Delegated Restore Permissions report
- Snapshot Summary Report to include correct information about snapshots size
- Instructions on configuring Dataset collection rules
- Limit abnormal latency values received from vCenter
- Host Storage Sensor monitor is enabled
- Job Enabled and Schedule Enabled Backup Job properties added instead of single Enabled