Veeam® Availability Console for Service Providers is a cloud-enabled platform for service providers. Leveraging the Veeam Cloud Connect framework, this management console will:
- Increase revenue and add value by provisioning and managing your customers’ virtual, physical and cloud-based Veeam Availability services
- Maximize productivity and efficiency through centralized management and monitoring of customers’ backups and replicas in a multi-tenant, web-based portal
- Stay on top of your business with out-of-the-box billing and invoicing of managed services and cloud repository consumption
Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers is designed for service providers who want to deliver Veeam-powered managed backup services as well as resellers looking to launch a managed backup solution.
Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers includes:
- Simplified onboarding of customers’ Veeam environments, with the ability to differentiate and centrally manage multiple infrastructures
- Remote network discovery of customer environments to deploy Veeam-powered virtual, physical and cloud-based Availability solutions
- Remote management and monitoring of Veeam-powered backups and replicas for your customers in an all-in-one dashboard view, without the need for VPN
- Billing and reporting capabilities ensure complete, real time visibility of consumed resources, which can also integrate with existing workflows through the RESTful API
- Self-service management and status monitoring over a multi-tenant portal for authorized administrators and users
Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers can be deployed in either your own private infrastructure, as well as the public cloud
To use Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers, you must first sign up for the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program. It’s FREE to join and only takes a few minutes to sign up.
In its current version, Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers can remotely manage and monitor both Veeam Backup & Replication™ v9 U1 and above, as well as Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 2.0. Support for Veeam Agent for Linux is planned for 2018.
Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers is a FREE stand-alone product that is tightly integrated with Veeam Cloud Connect for Service Providers, so not only can you remotely monitor and manage your customer’s Veeam infrastructure, but you can also send their backups and replicas to your hosted backup repository and cloud hosts.
As a VCSP partner, you have access to all the technical resources you need to ensure your success. Veeam Availability Console for Service Providers include FREE 24.7.365 technical support, as well as access to the VCSP forum, where you can ask questions and share ideas with fellow service providers and get advice from Veeam product experts.
Attend one of our live product demos or contact your Veeam Sales Representative.