Veeam® ONE™ is a powerful monitoring, reporting and capacity planning tool for the Veeam backup infrastructure and VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. It helps enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have operational impact.Product Overview What's New in v9 (ONE) Veeam ONE: Free vs Paid Top 10 Reasons to Choose Veeam
Veeam ONE’s technology is based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide complete visibility of your performance with one-click, including drill-down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication™ servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, users can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting
- 200+ pre-set alarms
- 100+ predefined reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Veeam Backup & Replication v9 reportsNEW
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilitiesENHANCED
- Health and performance dashboardsENHANCED
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-VNEW
- Advanced capacity planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservationsENHANCED
- Configuration tracking for both virtual and backup infrastructuresENHANCED
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
I was already familiar with Veeam Backup & Replication because it had saved the day during our crisis, but I had no idea how amazing Veeam ONE can be…it instantly began giving us more insight into our backup environment and virtual environment than we had ever had before. For example, I immediately began getting emails about VMs with too many snapshots and CPU usage.
Veeam ONE v9No feature limitations for 30 days!
VMware infrastructure platforms:
- VMware vSphere 4.1, 5.x and 6.x; and free ESXi;
- vCloud Director 5.1, 5.5,
- vCenter Server 4.1, 5.x, 6.x.
Only the English version of VMware infrastructure is supported.
Microsoft infrastructure Platforms:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2;
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2 both paid and free
- Microsoft SC VMM 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2