Since Veeam Backup & Replication has been released, each new version brings anticipated capabilities and features our users requested and innovations to the market. Now, the entire Veeam community is excited about the newest release of Veeam Availability Suite v10.
One of the exclusive privileges for the Veeam Vanguard Program is early access to new product betas and previews. The Veeam Vanguards had the opportunity to put their hands on v10 with exclusive access to the Product Strategy team as well as Veeam R&D, and as a Technical Analyst and Community Manager, I had a key role in ensuring the Vanguards received this access. As Veeam is continuously collecting customer feedback to reflect reasonable demands in future product versions, some cool new features were added to v10 precisely because our customers were asking for them, so we’ve heard the call from the community!
As we get ready to launch v10, we thought the first opportunity to share perspectives should come from this incredible pool of experts. Here is a roundup of some of the best posts from the Veeam Vanguards leading up to v10:
- Veeam Installation Guide for v10 Beta 1 by Al Rasheed
- Backup and Replication v10 – file share backups by Gary Williams
- Veeam Backup & Replication V10: NAS and file share backup by Eugene Elizarov (in Russian)
- Cloud Connect for Enterprise by Nicolas Bonnet
- What is Veeam Copy Mode Feature? by Vladan Seget
- Veeam Cloud Tier – Copy Mode by Rhys Hammond
- The Art of the Portable by Paul Stringfellow
- Scale-Out Repository – O que é? Quando Usar? by Wesley Martins Silva (in Portuguese)
- How to update Veeam Proxy manually by Luciano Patrao
- Veeam Backup & Replication V10: Linux proxy by Eugene Elizarov (in Russian)
- Veeam v10 – Linux proxies have arrived by Steven Onofaro
- Veeam 10 Anteprima: Cloud Tier – Immutability by Paolo Valsecchi (in Italian)
- Veeam Basics – Cloud Tier and v10 by Dan Frith
- Optimize the Veeam preferred networks backup initialization speed by Didier Van Hoye
- Veeam V10 – Soporte para NAS Backup by Patricio Cerda (in Spanish)
- Backing up VMware Cloud on AWS with Veeam by Adam Fisher
We at Veeam are hard at work to bring the best products that are simple, flexible and reliable. Veeam Availability Suite v10 will hit that goal with incredible innovations and new capabilities. Stay tuned for more v10 updates on the Veeam blog.