Veeam® and Dell EMC combine to provide advanced integration with Dell EMC Unity and VNX/VNXe primary storage snapshots and enhanced support for Data Domain Boost. This increases data Availability, enhances secondary operation performance and opens new storage solution capabilities.
Veeam’s integration with Dell EMC storage adds intelligence to Dell EMC storage snapshots. By leveraging IT investments in modern storage and providing additional enterprise-ready enhancements, Veeam and Dell EMC help organizations meet today’s service-level objectives enabling recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes with the following features:
- Dell EMC Unity, VNX and VNXe hybrid storage array integration: Advanced integration with Dell EMC primary storage helps lower RPOs and RTOs with Veeam Backup from Storage Snapshots and Veeam Explorer™ for Storage Snapshots
- Dell EMC Data Domain Boost support: Enhanced support for Data Domain Boost allows source-side deduplication and data in-flight encryption over the WAN for faster, more secure backups to off-site Data Domain appliances
- On-Demand Sandbox™ for Storage Snapshots: Dell EMC storage snapshots create complete isolated copies of your VMware vSphere production environment in just a few clicks, for fast and easy testing and troubleshooting using Unity, VNX and VNXe storage snapshots
Veeam and Dell EMC combine to:
- Minimize impact on production VMs
- Rapidly create backups from Unity, VNX, VNX2 or VNXe storage snapshots up to 20x faster than competitive offerings
- Easily recover individual items in two minutes or less, without staging or intermediate steps
- Reduce deployment risks and issues by leveraging your backup data in a production-like test environment
Watch recorded webinarsConfiguring Dell EMC VNX and VNXe with Veeam Veeam Availability Suite Feature Overview Veeam Adds Backup Storage Integration with HPE, Dell EMC, and others - Veeam Availability Suite Deduplicating Storage Systems Availability with EMC + Veeam Introduction to Veeam Availability Suite v8
School District Excels with Veeam by Saving $86,000 and 300+ Hours
Read success story | Browse all success storiesVeeam took backup off our plate, affording us more time to solve issues for end users. With Veeam, we don’t have to troubleshoot backups; we just look at the backup status report generated each day. Veeam even adds new VMs to backup jobs automatically. There is very little manual work with Veeam.