A Service Provider may need to migrate replicated cloud VMs to a different datastore using Storage vMotion. This article describes which changes should be made on the Provider's Veeam Server to ensure non-disruptive migration.
Having performed svMotion, a SP should do the following:
- Open Cloud Connect Veeam Console
- Open Cloud Connect view
- In the inventory pane, click the Replica Resource node, select the necessary hardware plan in the working area and click Edit Hardware Plan on the ribbon or right-click the necessary hardware plan and select Edit Hardware Plan.
- At the Storage step of the wizard, select existing cloud datastore and choose Edit option.
- In the Datastore section, click Browse and select a new datastore where you migrated cloud replicas.
- Save new specified settings and finish the wizard to refresh the information about new cloud datastore for cloud replicas.