KB ID: 2177
Product: Veeam Cloud Connect
Last Modified: 2016-10-24
A Service Provider may need to migrate replicated cloud VMs to a different datastore using Storage vMotion. This article describes which changes should be made on the Provider's Veeam Server to ensure non-disruptive migration.
|Having performed svMotion, a SP should do the following:|
- Open Cloud Connect Veeam Console
- Open Cloud Connect view
- In the inventory pane, click the Replica Resource node, select the necessary hardware plan in the working area and click Edit Hardware Plan on the ribbon or right-click the necessary hardware plan and select Edit Hardware Plan.
- At the Storage step of the wizard, select existing cloud datastore and choose Edit option.
- In the Datastore section, click Browse and select a new datastore where you migrated cloud replicas.
- Save new specified settings and finish the wizard to refresh the information about new cloud datastore for cloud replicas.
NOTE: When Veeam Backup & Replication saves new hardware plan settings to the configuration database, resources provided to tenants through the edited hardware plan will become temporarily unavailable to tenants. VM replicas in Failover state after partial site failover will also become temporarily inaccessible