When trying to add a new Nutanix AHV cluster to the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure, the operation cannot be finished due to an empty list of credentials.
Newly added credentials are not displayed in the Credentials list, and the wizard does not allow adding a new cluster without credentials.
The described issue may occur if the installation has any credentials records created in a previous versions of Veeam Backup & Replication and the Last edited field of these records is empty.
To fix the issue, do the following:
- From the main menu of the Veeam Backup & Replication console, select Manage Credentials.
- In the Manage Credentials window, select the record with empty Last edited field and click Edit.
- In the opened Credentials window, click OK (no need to do any modifications).
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for all credentials records whose Last edited field is empty.
- After editing all records, click OK in the Manage Credentials window.
This will update empty Last edited fields and fix the issue. You will be able to add a new AHV cluster.