Baar, Switzerland – March 16, 2017: Veeam® Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™, today announced the winners of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Awards™. These second annual awards recognize 21 Latin American ProPartners who have not only demonstrated success providing Veeam Availability solutions to their customers, but who have also provided first-class support, expert knowledge, and continued product education.
“Our ProPartner program is experiencing tremendous growth in LATAM,” said Vitaly Sukhovsky, Vice President, LATAM, at Veeam. “With more than 2,400 Veeam ProPartners in LATAM, we reported 63 percent year-over-year revenue growth across all partner levels for 2016. We believe this is due to both the requirement for Availability solutions to ensure digital transformation and our strengthened commitment to the success of our partners. Increasing our channel team by 40 percent in the past year is a clear indication of our mutual achievements. Veeam’s success depends on our partners’ success, so we’re excited to recognize and honor these Latin American partners with our highest achievement awards.”
As the demand for Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) intensifies, Veeam continues to see impressive growth in the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program. The (VCSP) Partner of the Year category was added to the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Awards to demonstrate this growth and recognize the achievements of these partners.
“With 226 percent year-over-year revenue growth in our VCSP program in LATAM and more than 13,200 service and cloud providers worldwide, we are working closely with our VCSP partners to advance our presence in the cloud market,” said Paul Mattes, Vice President of the Global Cloud Group at Veeam. “To meet the increasing demands of customers and partners for cloud services, Veeam will define the BaaS and DRaaS markets by offering the best solutions to ensure availability for virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads in the hybrid cloud. The momentum of our cloud offerings, our continued penetration into the enterprise market, the strength of our alliances, and our upcoming new product releases have all laid a strong foundation for an exciting and successful 2017 in our partner program.”
The following Veeam ProPartners received honors for the 2016 Veeam Impact Awards:
- Veeam Distributor of the Year, LATAM: Adistec
- Veeam Strategic Alliance Partner of the Year, LATAM: HPE
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Brazil: Added Solucoes em TI
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Mexico: Ricoh IT Services Latin America
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA West: IT4U S.A.
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, NOLA: Vision Software SAS
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Soluciones Informaticas Integrales S.A.
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Central America: Jetstereo
- Veeam Impact Partner of the Year, Caribbean: Cloud Carib
- Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) Partner of the Year, LATAM: IFX Networks
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Brazil: Meed Soluções em TI
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, NOLA: InterLan
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Mexico: Servicios IT 360
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Commit IT SRL
- Veeam Volume Partner of the Year, Caribbean: PR Computer Services
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA East: Telextorage SA
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, SOLA West: IT Broker
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Brazil: SoftwareOne Comércio e Serviço
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Mexico: Compucad SA de CV
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, NOLA: Redsis S.A.S.
- Veeam Rising Star Partner of the Year, Caribbean: Applied Computer Technologies
“Each of the 2016 Veeam Impact Partner Award winners exemplifies an ideal Veeam partnership,” said Peter McKay, President and COO of Veeam. “Together with our entire partner ecosystem, Veeam continues to enable enterprises to meet 24.7.365 availability as they embark on their digital transformation journey. This continued collaboration with our partners is foundational to our global business growth objectives and market share, as well as the success of our joint customers.”
Registration is now open for VeeamON 2017, the world’s Premier Hybrid Cloud Availability Event, which will take place May 16 – 18, 2017 in New Orleans, LA. Keynote speakers will include Mark Russinovich, Chief Technology Officer for Microsoft Azure, and Sanjay Poonen, COO, Customer Operations, VMware.
For more information visit https://www.veeam.com/.
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 45,000 ProPartners and more than 230,000 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.