Paris, France, February 26, 2014
Click to Tweet: Veeam Adds Enhancements to EMEA ProPartner Program
Veeam Software, innovative provider of Protection for the Modern Data Center, today announces a series of enhancements to its EMEA partner program. Veeam’s ProPartner Program has been enhanced to enable partners to provide an even better service to their customers while also securing their business and added value. These new enhancements are a major part of Veeam’s focus on continuing to accelerate their presence in all market segments – SMB, Midmarket and Enterprise.
“Veeam has a channel-based business model and we recognize that the success of our ProPartners has a direct impact on our overall success, “said Gilles Pommier, Vice President of EMEA Channel at Veeam Software. “The new enhancements and updates to our ProPartner Program in EMEA will create a more empowered and enabled channel community. While we continue to deliver the best Protection for the Modern Data Center, we also strive to improve and strengthen our partner training, value-add and profitability as well as integrated marketing support so that our partners maintain their reputation as a trusted advisor to Veeam customers.”
Major enhancements to Veeam’s EMEA ProPartner program include:
- Enhanced deal registration:
- Additional benefits to Silver, Gold and Platinum ProPartners for higher differentiation when selling to a new customer of Veeam, as well as when selling Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus edition.
- New Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) Program available for both end-users and partners:
- Classroom training sessions will be provided by Veeam Authorized Education Centers (VMAECs) across EMEA region.
- Programs will educate and certify both partners and end-user engineers as Veeam Certified Engineers (VMCE).
- VMCE certifications are required for Gold and Platinum ProPartners and highly recommended for Silver ProPartners.
- It will enable the reseller to offer and deliver high quality professional services, further enabling the customer to optimize their investment in Veeam solutions for a much higher ROI and improved SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Alliances Program will bring additional opportunities to Veeam ProPartners:
- Joint solutions with VMware, Microsoft, HP and Cisco (new), as well as additional global alliances to be announced in 2014, will heavily contribute to generating new business potential.
- Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) Program:
- Rental business (thru Veeam VCP Program) experienced 280 percent year – over – year growth in 2013, proving to be a continued key focus for Veeam in 2014.
“As a system integrator and cloud advisory company, ePact picks our vendors carefully since high standards in both technical and parnership criteria must be met,” said Bart Van Praet, Business development manager at ePact NV, a Veeam Platinum ProPartner. “Veeam’s ProPartner Program has a great framework which ensures a mutual partnership that leads us both to success. As a Veeam Platinum ProPartner in 2014, the new VMCE certification will be a great differentiator for partners like us, showing our (potential) customers, as well as Veeam, our dedication towards technical excellence and outstanding expertise. The ProPartner Program is about investing in each other. We invest in Veeam and Veeam invests in ePact, which makes this collaboration simply unique and beneficial to all of our customers.”
Veeam’s ProPartner Program was recently awarded the top spot in a comprehensive comparative study of backup vendor channel programs conducted by Insalcon, a sales consulting firm, in partnership with Channel Partner, a publication in Germany. Veeam’s ProPartner program was the only channel program out of 18 storage software vendors in the field to achieve five out of five stars. As a part of the award evaluation, Veeam also received the best overall feedback from partners. Channel Partner particularly highlighted the quality of education and training Veeam provides to their ProPartners, as well as outstanding product and sales support.
About Veeam Software
Veeam is Protection for the Modern Data Center - providing powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions that are Built for Virtualization and the Cloud. Veeam Backup & Replication delivers VMware backup, Hyper-V backup, recovery and replication. This #1 VM Backup solution helps organizations meet RPOs and RTOs, save time, eliminate risks and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs. Veeam Backup Management Suite provides all the benefits and features of Veeam Backup & Replication along with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for the backup infrastructure. Veeam Management Pack (MP) extends enterprise monitoring to VMware through Microsoft System Center and also offers monitoring and reporting for the Veeam Backup & Replication infrastructure. The Veeam Cloud Provider Program (VCP) offers flexible monthly and perpetual licensing to meet the needs of hosting, managed service and cloud service providers. VCP currently has over 4,000 service provider participants worldwide. Monthly rental is available in more than 70 countries from more than 50 Veeam aggregators.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 23,000 ProPartners and more than 91,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland and the company has offices throughout the world.