Sydney, Australia: 1 July, 2015: Veeam® Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center™, today announced a series of enhancements to its Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) partner program. Veeam’s ProPartner Program has been enhanced to enable partners to provide even better service to customers while also securing their businesses and adding value. These new enhancements are a major part of Veeam’s focus on continuing to enable and empower its ProPartners across all market segments – SMB, medium and large Enterprise.
“Veeam has always been, and will always be, a channel focused company,” said Peter Bender, Head of Channel and Alliances, ANZ for Veeam. “In order to attract and retain the best partners with the best technical and sales expertise, we provide a straightforward and robust, margin-rich channel program that directly influences the success of our ProPartners. “The tremendous growth we’ve experienced since 2011 would not have been possible without the relationships we have built with our ProPartners. Through the enhancements to the Program, we’re continuing to give our ProPartners even more reasons to work with Veeam.”
The main enhancements to Veeam’s ANZ ProPartner program will take effect 1 July, 2015 and include:
More realistic and achievable thresholds:
- Thresholds to achieve ProPartner status have been realigned to reflect the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Gold and Platinum ProPartner thresholds are now based on local currency manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP).
- Silver ProPartner threshold is now based on number of transactions.
- ProPartner status levels will be reviewed every six months on 1 January and 1 July.
- Silver, Gold and Platinum ProPartners will enjoy a tiered level of increased upfront margins, in accordance with their ProPartner status.
- Deal registration margins have also been adjusted to reflect ProPartner status.
Greater focus on sales and technical certifications:
- In addition to revenue and transaction-based thresholds, the enhanced ProPartner Program will require partners to maintain up-to-date sales and technical certifications.
- When available, Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) certifications will be a requirement for Gold and Platinum ProPartners and highly recommended for Silver ProPartners.
- Currently, the plans are for VMCE classroom training sessions to be made available in the ANZ region during the second half of 2015.
- VMCE training will also be available at VeeamON 2015 scheduled for October, hosted at Las Vegas in the United States.
Veeam ANZ has increased the size of its channel management team to provide additional support for Silver, Gold and Platinum ProPartners:
- Dedicated resources to ensure Veeam’s managed partners get the appropriate levels of support for technical and sales enablement plus marketing and other demand generation activities.
- Exclusive access to marketing funds and, sales and marketing resources / campaigns.
“Our partnership with Veeam has gone from strength to strength and we are pleased to be offered the Gold Partner status, following these enhancements to the ProPartner program,” said Damian Huon, CEO for Huon IT. “This is a result of the solid relationship that we have fostered with Veeam. Veeam’s ProPartner Program has a great framework which ensures a mutual partnership that leads us both to success – we invest in Veeam and Veeam invests in Huon IT. I look forward to many more successful years with Veeam.”
“Our vision for 2015 is clear – to continue our double-digital sequential growth. We are confident 2015 will see us achieve this as more companies look towards availability for the modern data centre and the solutions to enable the ‘Always-On Business’. We are thrilled for our partners as they join us on this exciting and rewarding journey,” continued Bender.
- For more information on the ProPartner Program enhancements, current ProPartners can visit http://propartner.veeam.com/propartner/php
- For those interested in becoming a Veeam ProPartner, please visit http://www.veeam.com/propartner.html
VeeamON 2015: The World’s Premier Data Centre Availability Event, will take place October 26–29, 2015 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. For the second consecutive year, Veeam will bring together industry-leading experts, Veeam customers and partners who will learn about enabling the Always-On Business™. Pre-registration is now open.
About Veeam Software
Veeam recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Business™, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 30,500 ProPartners and more than 145,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit http://www.veeam.com.