In order to create Veeam ONE Monitor server
service full memory dump, perform the following steps:
1. Download ProcDump
tool from the Windows Sysinternals page: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/dd996900.aspxNOTE:
The dumps collected using the ProcDump tool contain more useful information that those created using the default Windows method.
2. Create a new folder where the dumps will be stored (e.g. C:\Dumps\).
3. Extract the files from the archive you downloaded and copy procdump64.exe
file to a newly created directory.
4. Open Windows command line as Administrator (Right-click > Run as administrator): Click Start > Run.
5. In the command line console, switch to the folder where the procdump64.exe
file is located: cd C:\Dumps.
6. Run the command:procdump64 VeeamDCS.exe -ma