You need to create Veeam ONE service memory dump.
This is useful when you have been asked to provide Veeam ONE full memory dump to Veeam Support for further analysis.
In order to create Veeam ONE Monitor server service full memory dump, perform the following steps:
1. Download ProcDump tool from the Windows Sysinternals page: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/dd996900.aspx
NOTE: The dumps collected using the ProcDump tool contain more useful information that those created using the default Windows method.
2. Create a new folder where the dumps will be stored (e.g. C:\Dumps\).
3. Extract the files from the archive you downloaded and copy procdump64.exe file to a newly created directory.
4. Open Windows command line as Administrator (Right-click > Run as administrator): Click Start > Run.
5. In the command line console, switch to the folder where the procdump64.exe file is located: cd C:\Dumps.
6. Run the command: