It may be necessary to change the default ports for Veeam Service Provider Console Web UI or Veeam Service Provider Console RESTful API websites.
Follow the steps below to change the default ports.
1. On the server hosting the Web UI and RESTful API websites run the IIS Manager by accessing Administrative tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. Other ways of accessing IIS Manager are shown here.
2. Select a website that requires port change:
3. In the pane on the right in the Edit Site section click Bindings.
4. In the pop up window, select a binding and click Edit:
5. Set the new port and Save:
Please be aware that we’re making changes which will restrict access to product updates for users without an active contract.