It may be necessary to change the default ports for Veeam Availability Console Web UI or Veeam Availability Console RESTful API websites.
Follow the steps below to change the default ports.
1. On the server hosting the Web UI and RESTful API websites run the IIS Manager by accessing Administrative tools > Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. Other ways of accessing IIS Manager are shown here.
2. Select a website that requires port change:
3. In the pane on the right in the Edit Site section click Bindings.
4. In the pop up window, select a binding and click Edit:
5. Set the new port and Save:
Please be aware that starting from September 2018 downloading updates will require an active contract for the corresponding product.