Click to Tweet: Veeam reports 65% year-over-year revenue growth for Q3; Veeam Availability Suite v8 now available
Veeam Software, the innovative provider of solutions that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center, today released highlights of its Q3 2014 results, reporting total revenue bookings growth of 65 percent compared to the same period last year. The third quarter of 2014 marks Veeam’s 27th consecutive quarter in which total revenue bookings has experienced double-digit percentage growth over the same quarter during the previous year.
“IT has been forced to become strategic now that businesses require 24x7 availability for all applications and data,” said Ratmir Timashev, CEO at Veeam. “To deliver that level of availability, IT is transforming the modern data center by bringing together virtualization, the cloud, and storage technologies so they can provision services and devices faster, strengthen security and control, and reduce operational costs. Veeam’s continued growth illustrates this, and we are seeing steady demand across all geographies and verticals as businesses strive to deliver the application availability users demand.
“I am delighted that Veeam Availability Suite v8 is now generally available, as this addition to Veeam’s award-winning portfolio addresses said business continuity requirements and enables the Always-On Business. This new release further extends Veeam’s leading position in the new market of Availability for the Modern Data Center and introduces more than 200 new features and enhancements, including Veeam Cloud Connect, integration with NetApp and major enhancements in replication and disaster recovery. Its release will help accelerate Veeam’s global and enterprise expansion to meet both market share and revenue goals as we close out 2014.”
Additional highlights of Q3 2014 include:
- Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) Program
- Extraordinary growth: The VCP program grew revenues by 159 percent in Q3 2014 over Q3 2013. The program also surpassed the 6,000 partner mark.
- Veeam Cloud Connect support: Veeam collaborated with 21 launch partners to provide “Day One” support for the Veeam Cloud Connect functionality in Veeam Availability Suite v8.
- VCP alliances: Veeam released a beta version of a new plug-in for Veeam integration with LabTech. Veeam also added Westcon Group (New Zealand) as a new VCP rental aggregator, and formed a technology alliance with NEXTDC in Australia.
- Customer Growth
- More than 3,000 new customers each month: Veeam acquired approximately 10,000 new customers in Q3, with total paid Veeam customers now surpassing 121,500.
- VeeamON: Veeam’s first flagship event, VeeamON: The World’s Premier Data Center Availability Event, took place in Las Vegas, NV, in early October. It was a huge success, with more than 1,200 customers, partners, press and analysts in attendance. Plans are already underway for VeeamON 2015.
- Enterprise Strength
- Large footprint: 45 percent of the 2014 Global 2000 are Veeam customers.
- Rapid growth: The number of new enterprise customers grew 108 percent year-over-year, while revenue from enterprise customers grew 140 percent over that same period.
For more information on Veeam Availability Suite v8, please visit http://www.veeam.com/data-center-availability-suite.html.
About Veeam Software
Veeam enables the Always-On Business by providing solutions that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center, which provides recovery time and point objectives (RTPO) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data. Veeam recognizes the challenges in keeping a business up and running at all times and addresses them with solutions that provide high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Backup & Replication leverages technologies that enable the modern data center, including VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, NetApp storage, and HP 3PAR StoreServ and StoreVirtual Storage, to help organizations meet RTPO, save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs. Veeam Availability Suite provides all of the benefits and features of Veeam Backup & Replication along with advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for the backup infrastructure. Veeam Management Pack for System Center is the most comprehensive, intuitive and intelligent extension for app-to-metal management of Hyper-V and vSphere infrastructures, and includes monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication. The Veeam Cloud Provider (VCP) program offers flexible monthly and perpetual licensing to meet the needs of hosting, managed service and cloud service providers. The VCP program currently includes more than 6,000 service provider partners worldwide.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 27,000 ProPartners and more than 121,500 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.