Veeam® ONE™ is a powerful monitoring, reporting and capacity planning tool for the management of the Veeam backup infrastructure and VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments. It helps enable Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by providing complete visibility of the IT environment to detect issues before they have operational impact.Product Overview Veeam ONE: Free vs Paid What's New in 9.5 (ONE) Top 10 Reasons to Choose Veeam
Veeam ONE is more scalable than ever, with technology based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup and virtual infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide complete visibility of your performance with one-click, including drill-down access to granular details, when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication™ servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, even the largest enterprises can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment.
- 24/7 real-time monitoring, alerting and management
- 200+ pre-set alarms
- 100+ predefined reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 reports
- Chargeback and billing capabilities for virtual and backup infrastructuresNEW
- Advanced deployment scenarios for enterprisesNEW
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Health and performance dashboards
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Advanced capacity planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservations
- Configuration tracking for both virtual and backup infrastructures
- Fully-customizable reporting and documentation
I was already familiar with Veeam Backup & Replication because it had saved the day during our crisis, but I had no idea how amazing Veeam ONE can be…it instantly began giving us more insight into our backup environment and virtual environment than we had ever had before. For example, I immediately began getting emails about VMs with too many snapshots and CPU usage.
Veeam ONE 9.5No feature limitations for 30 days!
VMware infrastructure platforms:
- VMware vSphere 4.1, 5.x and 6.x; and free ESXi;
- vCloud Director 5.1, 5.5, 8.0
- vCenter Server 4.1, 5.x, 6.x.
Only the English version of VMware infrastructure is supported.
Microsoft infrastructure Platforms:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016;
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 both paid and free
- Microsoft SC VMM 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2
Get more protection from Veeam - for FREE!
For a limited time, get NEW Veeam Agents for Microsoft Windows and Linux as well as Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 FREE for up to 1 year!Learn more
NEW Veeam Availability Suite 9.5
Delivering Availability for the Always-On Enterprise by helping organizations meet today's service-level objectives, enabling recovery of any IT service and related applications and data within seconds and minutes.Learn more
BLR Achieves 24x7 Availability of its Hyper-V Environment and Saves Nearly $280,000 in its First Year with Veeam
Read success story | Browse all success storiesIf you want worry-free availability, choose Veeam. Of all the solutions available, Veeam is the Ferrari sitting on the showroom floor. Coupled with Cisco UCS, our Hyper-V environment is rock solid.