In May 2023, four customers and four partners were awarded Veeam Innovation Awards (VIAs) to celebrate their great outcomes and their amazing solutions. The VIA process kicks off each November with nominations and culminates at our annual VeeamON event. In the partner category, we had four fantastic solutions that covered a breadth of solution areas.
- Opti 9 Observr is an anomaly detection and remediation service that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to detect suspicious activity within customers’ Veeam infrastructure. Observr notifies the customer of malicious and anomalous activity in their environment.
- 11:11 Systems Cyber Incident Recovery provides offsite backups, recovery automation, facilities and professional services in response to cyberattacks.
- Probax Scout for Veeam greatly enhances and simplifies the MSP user experience with Veeam and unlocks additional capabilities and automates traditional deployment and configuration of Veeam solutions.
- virtualDCS CloudCover Service is a single-pane-of-glass portal that’s designed for the channel and purpose-built to deliver Veeam as a Service (e.g. Veeam Cloud Connect, Microsoft 365 and Kasten by Veeam) as one self-service solution that provides end-to-end security, backup and data immutability with ransomware protection.
With all this in mind, we invited each of our VIA 2023 partners to join us on our weekly LinkedIn LiveStream series. In each installment, we looked at some industry research trends that frame whatever problems that these solutions address and look deeper into each of the offerings. Huge thanks to each of our VIA guest executives for joining the series – please check them out!
- August 22 – OPTI9, Sagi Brody, CTO discusses Observr and AI/ML to manage Veeam solutions regardless of how you’ve deployed Veeam Backup & Replication.
- August 29 – 11:11 Systems, Dante Orsini, CSO discusses cyber incident recovery and what it really takes to prepare against and recover from a ransomware event.
- September 5 – Probax, Kevin Allan, CTO discussing how their Scout and Hive orchestration/automation tools enable MSPs to deliver Veeam-powered solutions.
- September 12 – virtualDCS, Richard May, MD discusses their CloudCover platform that delivers the breadth of Veeam solutions, including Kubernetes, through a consistent BaaS offering.
Congratulations again and thanks to each of our Veeam Innovation Award-winning partners for 2023. Be sure to check out each of their sessions above!
HINT: VIA 2024 nominations will open in November 2023, so get a head start on your submissions and watch https://www.veeam.com/innovation-awards.html for more updates and past winners.