What a great year it has been for our partnership with NetApp. Our two companies have worked diligently to realize the vision of a single point of sale for Veeam Hyper-Availability with NetApp ONTAP. Now, I’m pleased to share that the strength of the NetApp and Veeam partnership has made this a reality. NetApp customers can purchase joint NetApp ONTAP and Veeam Hyper-Availability solutions from our joint partners around the globe.
The NetApp and Veeam partnership began in 2015, with each successive year bringing the two companies closer together in our common cause to deliver the best experience to our customers. Last year, when we announced the intent to offer Veeam Hyper-Availability solutions on the NetApp Global price list, we knew great things were coming to build success together. And this year has delivered.
Veeam is a premier sponsor at NetApp Insight, delivering the Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform across the entire NetApp Data Fabric portfolio. Whether you use ONTAP, NetApp HCI, E-Series or StorageGRID, Veeam is right there as the Availability solution of choice.
If you’re a NetApp customer or partner, then you have the ability and confidence of knowing two of the hottest tech companies are in sync to transform and protect your data.
NetApp ONTAP is the foundation for many organizations’ data management strategy. Veeam’s integration with ONTAP, and the simplicity, agility and efficiency the joint solution delivers, is a key reason why NetApp customers choose Veeam over competitive data protection solutions.
The NetApp resale of Veeam Hyper-Availability solutions provides our joint customers with the confidence to invest in pre-validated NetApp and Veeam solutions. This is particularly important for organizations transforming their business workloads across multi-cloud environments.
By simplifying application performance and Hyper-Availability for multi-cloud workloads, NetApp and Veeam provide the following key benefits:
- Simplified IT. Less time spent on IT operations and more time spent helping the business transform and innovate.
- Lower costs. Improved data center efficiencies combined with the flexibility to leverage the economies of scale of public cloud infrastructure without compromising performance or Availability.
- Increased ROI. Accelerate business innovation through Intelligent Data Management by leveraging Veeam DataLabs with secondary NetApp storage to facilitate application development, data analytics, DR compliance testing, end-user training and more.
Don’t just take our word for it. According to recent IDC research, customers using Veeam and NetApp get nearly a 300% ROI over five years with the following benefits:
- Nine-month payback on investment
- 58% lower cost of operations
- 36% lower cost of hardware
- 89% less unplanned downtime
We here at Veeam believe partnerships are critical to the continued success of our customers. Working in unison with others in the industry is our philosophy, on both a personal and corporate level. We are proud to be a NetApp partner and proud of the trust between our two organizations. I look forward to seeing you at NetApp Insight this year and the continued success of our two companies in the year to come.