We are excited to announce that the nomination window for our sixth annual Veeam® Innovation Awards (VIA) is now open, with submissions welcomed until Feb. 15, 2024!! Winners will be notified in March and celebrated at VeeamON in June.
The Award Categories
For 2024, we are aiming for three VIA categories:
- Customer category – celebrating great outcomes, recoveries, etc. Customers can be nominated by their own team or the partner who delivers their solution
- Partner category – celebrating great offerings that enable customer outcomes. Partner solutions are self-nominated, but partners must also nominate a customer for the customer award
- Platform category – celebrating great technologies that enable others to deliver solutions or achieve outcomes (e.g. software vendors that serve MSPs, hardware vendors with disruptive capabilities, etc.). Platform solutions are self-nominated, but they should also nominate a partner or customer that uses their offering
The Platform category is new for 2024 and is launching due to so many great partners that build entire solutions on that are powered by Veeam but then delivered to/through other partners, before eventually getting utilized by customers.
Tips for VIA Submissions
To help you submit winning nominations, here are a few tips:
- Videos really help the judges — testimonials, demos, voiceovers, anything. We’ll get over 100 nominations in text, so help yours stand out. Fill out the form but include a link to your video
- Can we announce your company? We would prefer to publicly announce the winners, so it’s good to check whether you can be quoted or that your company can be listed as a winner
- If you are a partner/platform, please treat the subsequent customer/partner nominations as their own awards. These are not ‘references’ but actual award-worthy nominations in their own right. The goal with the downstream nominations is to celebrate not only what has been built, but how these great solutions are delivering results
Past VIA Winners and Submission Deadline
CLICK HERE to nominate yourself or your customer/partner for a 2024 VIA.