Need a qualified professional to implement and manage your Veeam solutions?
According to Veeam’s® 2022 Data Protection Trends research, 54% of organizations lack the IT staff skills to drive Digital Transformation.
As product implementation becomes more sophisticated, Veeam recognizes the growing need to identify entrusted and authorized partners who possess the highest expertise level and are able to deliver high-quality services to ensure that our users are completely satisfied.
As one of our most important customers, we invite you to discover the value-added services of Veeam-Accredited Service Partners (VASPs) — a new way to resolve the complex product installations and business issues you face.
Your products “just work.” Why would I need professional services?
When working with a VASP, you’ll get the eyes and ears of the best consulting architects and engineers on the ground to manage your larger and more complex environments with ease.
- Install and configure Veeam solution components according to your business and technical requirements.
- Implement best practices in your IT environment for accelerated ROI and time-to-value for your investments.
- Define and review your data protection strategy with recommendations for environment scaling.
- Exceed performance expectations with deeper integrations with Veeam’s technology alliance partner solutions.
- Become more knowledgeable and train your IT staff on Veeam solution features and operations.
Who are the VASPs?
VASPs are a group of over 200 partners worldwide, including system integrators and IT consultants who possess dedicated professional services and a focused staff with a history of successful Veeam implementations.
VASPs do not officially represent Veeam, but they have been selected and assessed by Veeam and they have been trained to deliver flawless, top-level services regarding Veeam technologies to ensure complete user satisfaction.
What services are offered?
The VASP partner community can provide unique business value and tactical support to larger organizations like yours. These abilities include but are not limited to:
- Legacy data protection solution migrations
- Private-, hybrid- and public-cloud integration
- Business continuity/disaster recovery (BCDR) design, implementation and orchestration
- Veeam alliance technology partner solution integration and optimization
- Operational subject matter expert (SME) staff augmentation
Interested in joining the VASP program or being listed in the directory? Send us a request to get more information.
The Veeam Accredited Service Partner does not officially represent Veeam Software. The above VASP Directory is provided as a convenience to Veeam customers and partners. Veeam is not ultimately responsible for the accuracy of listings or the quality of services delivered. Veeam advises customers and resellers to carefully evaluate any service provider with whom they consider doing business.