Singapore: 22 March 2018: Veeam® Software, the Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ innovator, today announced the winners of the 2017 Veeam ProPartner Awards for the Asia & Japan region. The annual awards recognize and celebrate Veeam’s committed and outstanding channel partners, who have demonstrated success in providing Availability solutions to their customers while providing first-class support, expert knowledge, and ongoing product education.
Veeam’s FY17 results were announced in January, revealing $827 million in total bookings and 36% year-on-year growth, bringing total customers to 282,000 and ProPartners to 53,000. This substantial growth demonstrates how close the company is to reaching its goal of being a 1 billion-dollar company and its thanks to the outstanding contributions of the company’s partners with their successes having played a central role in the technology innovation, leadership and evolution of Veeam.
The winners were announced during the Veeam Partner Summit 2018 in Chiang Mai, an annual event designed to provide knowledge sharing and networking opportunities for partner executives, business development and sales specialists responsible for business expansion and opportunity creation.
A total of 20 awards were presented over four categories:
- The Alliance + Veeam = Better Together ProPartner of the Year honors partner/s that have delivered the highest Veeam + Alliance attach better together deal of the year.
- The ProPartner of the Year honors top performing reseller/s that have demonstrated strong organic revenue growth in 2017.
- The Distributor of the Year honors top performing distributor/s that have best represented Veeam and enabled partners to secure customer sales and growth revenue streams.
- The Rising Star Award gives special recognition to distributors and resellers who have exemplified phenomenal sales growth, have overachieved their quota in the past year and a disruptive force that continues to show further growth in the future.
The following Veeam ProPartners were recognized at the Veeam Partner Summit:
- Alliance + Veeam = Better Together ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Singapore: PTC System (S) Pte Ltd
- Alliance + Veeam = Better Together ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Malaysia: Dimension Data (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Alliance + Veeam = Better Together ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Taiwan: IVAN Information Technology Company
- Alliance + Veeam = Better Together ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Hong Kong: Jardine OneSolution (HK) Ltd
- ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Thailand: Datapro Computer Systems Co., Ltd.
- ProPartner of the Year, Asia, Singapore: Dimension Data (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- ProPartner of the Year, China: Shanghai Changingit System Co. Ltd.
- ProPartner of the Year, China: Shanghai Nanyang WanBang Software Technology Co.,Ltd
- ProPartner of the Year, Japan: SoftBank Commerce & Service Corp.
- ProPartner of the Year, India: Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Pvt. Ltd
- Distributor of the Year, Asia, Hong Kong: Ingram Micro (China) Limited
- Distributor of the Year, China: ECS Technology (China) Limited
- Distributor of the Year, India: Redington India Ltd
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Distributor, Asia, Vietnam: Robusta Technology and Training
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Distributor, Asia, Indonesia: PT Tech Data Advanced Solutions Indonesia
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Distributor, Asia, Thailand: SiS Distribution (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Reseller, Asia, Vietnam: IVIM Company Limited
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Reseller, Asia, Taiwan: Genesis Technology Inc.
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Reseller, Asia, Hong Kong: iCON Business Systems Ltd
- Rising Star- Special Recognition for Overachievers- Reseller, Asia, Singapore: Cxrus Solutions Pte Ltd
“At Veeam, we recognize that global data will undergo more robust growth in the years to come. This growth will be attributed mainly to the growing importance of global data and its associated services that changes how organizations operate digital services and appliances,” said Shaun McLagan, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific & Japan at Veeam.
“The alliance with our partners has allowed us to provide comprehensive data and backup solutions for a myriad of organizations across Asia & Japan to ensure Always-On Availability. We are excited to offer our partners greater opportunities and services through the ProPartner program, as we work towards achieving a future where Always-On availability is the standard for all.”
Registration is now open for VeeamON 2018, the world’s Premier Availability Event, which will take place May 14 – 16, 2018, in Chicago, IL. Nearly 10,000 customers, partners and influencers attended VeeamON 2017 in New Orleans, LA and the regional VeeamON Forum events held all around the world.
For more information visit https://www.veeam.com/.
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com or follow Veeam on Twitter @veeam.