Each year, Veeam has a Customer Satisfaction Survey to gage the satisfaction levels, get the opinion of customers about our products and Veeam reviews. We also identify strengths and weaknesses in the services we provide with this survey. Our most recent survey was administered from January 2015 to February 2015. We’d like to share some key results and meaningful metrics here.
Demographics of the survey
We collected 1,100+ responses from active Veeam customers from all over the world. The geographic areas of respondents include:
49% from Europe, 32% from North America, 9% from Asia, 7% from emerging markets and 2% from Latin America
Respondents held a number of roles, including 63%, who were IT managers or IT administrators.
Respondents worked at companies with a wide range of revenues, including:
84% at SMBs, 4% at mid-market companies and 11% at enterprise businesses
Veeam’s 2014-2015 Net Promoter Score
How likely is it that you would recommend Veeam to a friend or colleague?
This question reflected customers’ loyalty and willingness to recommend Veeam’s products to others. The index, which represents overall customer’s satisfaction, is called the Net Promoter Score (NPS) and usually ranges from -100 to 100.
For the last several years, we’ve observed a declining trend on average NPS for the IT industry, from 33.6 in 2012, to 23.1 in 2014. At the same time, this latest survey shows that Veeam’s index grew by 15 points compared to 2014:
When evaluating Veeam’s NPS for 2015, 69.9% of respondents gave Veeam 9 or 10 points out of 10, which was a clear measure of Veeam’s high performance through our customers’ eyes.
Other key results from the survey:
- On average, customers rated their likelihood to recommend Veeam to friends & colleagues an 8.7 out of 10.
- Their likelihood to renew the contract with Veeam increased from 2014, with an average of 8.8 out of 10.
- When it came to discussing product features and functionality, respondents rated the Veeam solution they have the most experience with an average of 8.4 out of 10.
Infographics and Veeam feedback
The number of companies that switched to Veeam in 12 months has reached a whopping 50,000. Five years ago, we could only dream about this number! This Veeam infographics helps to understand the meteoric rise of customer satisfaction rates.
We also want share some great quotes from our survey report, which we found to be the most interesting:
- “Veeam is a great product that makes it fun to be a sys admin!”
- “As an IT professional for the last 15 years, I’ve had the opportunity to work with many a backup solution. Hands down, Veeam Backup & Replication is the one solution that actually delivers what is promised. It Just Works!”
- “Veeam is the only decently functional backup solution I can afford, lucky for me it’s brilliant.”
What are the top features in Veeam’s products to you? Which do you find the most important? Leave your comments below or contact us on Twitter at @Veeam.
Embed this infographic on your site:
Have a look at the current Veeam Availability Suite promo:
Get Veeam Availability Suite for the price of Veeam Backup & Replication
Veeam Essentials for VMware and Hyper-V