We curated a list for you of the VeeamON sessions we’re most excited about for enterprise clients. If you’re not able to join us live in Vegas May 16-19, you can tune in to VeeamON Virtually for FREE. Sign up for Virtual VeeamON here.
Vision and Strategy
The Future of Modern Data Protection
- The last two years has seen the technology landscape evolve at an exponential rate. Data volumes have surged thanks to the increased use of collaboration tools and adoption of hybrid cloud; however, with this, the risk of cyberattacks have multiplied. In this keynote, Anand Eswaran will share Veeam’s vision for the future of Modern Data Protection, outline how to protect against cyberthreats and leverage the cloud to drive growth.
The State of the Backup Market in 2022 & Beyond
- This session will cover the current state of the backup market. The state of the industry and the vendors involved will be discussed, as well as Veeam’s predictions for 2022 and the key capabilities that Veeam delivers to make your Modern Data Protection practices successful. Key takeaways: What is the current state of the backup/recovery market and vendors? What emerging approaches and techniques can I use to improve backup and data management? What is the future of backup and what are the best practices for aligning with the future
Learn from 1,000 Cyberattacks: 5 Key Considerations in aligning Backup with Ransomware-Preparedness
- Be the first to hear the results of one of the largest independent research results on ransomware preparedness and response, based on 1,000 unbiased responders and 200 Veeam customers across nine countries around the world ― all of whom survived a cyberattack. We’ll cover how those organizations prepared prior to ransomware events, pervasiveness and methodology of the cyberattacks themselves, where and how backup fits within their remediation strategies, organizational alignment between SecOps, CISOs, and backup/IT, as well as how Incident Response Teams (IRTs) managed through the crises.
Enterprise Offerings and Capabilities
Veeam Backup & Replication v12: What’s new and introduction
- This super session being brought to you live from Vegas will overview Veeam Backup & Replication v12’s new capabilities. Throughout the rest of the event, there are technical breakouts that will dive deeper into V12. This session will overview what’s new in summary form.
V12: Enterprise Application Enhancements
- In this session, Andreas Neufert and Petr Makarov will outline some of the key enhancements coming in Veeam Backup & Replication v12 related to enterprise application plug-ins. This will cover Oracle, SQL Server and SAP new enhancements coming with Veeam.
Veeam Universal Licensing: Solving your data protection and Digital Transformation needs
- Veeam is passionate about enabling customers to protect a myriad of workloads, beyond just VMs. This passion has fueled our rapid expansions in physical, cloud, enterprise apps, NAS, SaaS and preparing customers for the needs of future IT. VUL was created just for this, to meet customers’ needs today and in the future. VUL has just turned three years old, and the adoption has been beyond our dreams. In this session, we’ll discuss how VUL meets the needs of our customers’ evolving IT ecosystem and helps avoid lock in with license portability.
Transform Your DR Experience with Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator
- Join us in a jam-packed session as we solve some of the most common problems when it comes to disaster recovery. From proving you can meet your RPOs and RTOs, to automatically creating and updating the dreaded DR docs, we will show you how to save time and reduce risk. Don’t miss this session for a sneak peek at the upcoming Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator v6!
Cloud and SaaS
What’s new in Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6
- The #1 Microsoft 365 backup just got better! Join this super session being brought to you live from Vegas to see how the NEW Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6 adds increased automation, scalability, time savings, enhanced security and recovery confidence.
What’s New for AWS, Azure and Google Cloud?
- Whether you’re all in with the cloud today or you’re just getting started, this session is for you! Veeam can help you protect, control and manage it all with ease, and we’re constantly adding new and enhanced features across the platform to make your job easier and your organization more protected and secure! Join this session to learn what’s new when it comes to cloud-native backups, as well as tips, tricks, best practices and live interactive demos from the pros to make sure you’re getting the most from your tech.