Published date: April 23, 2019
Today, we continue with our six-week vlog series.
While tactical IT initiatives may be obvious, strategic IT initiatives are often hindered by a lack of practical visibility and understanding of what is working and what isn’t.
Simply put, your IT modernization efforts can only go so far. If you can only “see or do” the tactical functions, without understanding how the pieces relate to each other, you won’t go very far. The same abstractions in cloud and virtual environments that accelerate production initiatives, create challenges for data protection/data management, BC/DR, and similar initiatives such as cybersecurity.
Thanks for watching!
Navigate the series:
- When you modernize production, you must modernize protection
- The race to zero downtime and data loss
- Ya gotta know what ya got
- The head and the heart have to agree
- The industry is adding, not "just" changing
- The hype of copy data management and secondary storage
Makes disaster recovery, compliance, and continuity automatic
NEW Veeam Availability Orchestrator helps you reduce the time, cost and effort of planning for and recovering from a disaster by automatically creating plans that meet compliance.